First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

All Her Fault

A series with a lot of twists 











What is it about? It starts with a mother pickup her child from a playdate only to realised that her child was never on the playdate to begin with 

The twist: The show will keep you guessing until the last episode. The thing is after you know the ending there is still another twist at the end 

Dad's a jerks: I am not one of them but this series shows that dad's are just lazy and unrealisble in this relationship and a mom can do it all. Very annoying 

Good ending: In the end everything turned out alright I guess. I think its for the better 

No comments:

Post a Comment