First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Tron Ares

 I don't understand why they are hating on the movie 










What is it about?
In the distant future companies are able to bring digital construct to the real world 

The Good
The story is quite interesting but I think the plot is too predictable 
 Jared Leto is not bad in this movie. I wonder why the hate for him
Got a cameo

The Bad
The story is too simple that it becomes boring after a while. There is really no depth in this movie 
Light cycles used to be more fun but this is not that fun. Just a bit too fast

The Ugly
Nothing much

After Credit: None

Verdict: If you like Tron you are going enjoy this movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment