First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Beast Games

This is the most mental torture game ever 











What is it about: 1000 contestants compete in a chance to win 5 million dollars but during the game they will be face with morale dilemma on weather to be a good person or take a lot of money

If it was me: The moment I find the oppurtunity to take a chunk of money I will take it since the chances of getting to 5 million is going to be very difficult

Too much filler: Honestly without the flashback this competiton probably can be 8 or 7 episodes long. There are too many repeated scene 

In the end: The right person won. Well the final 6 contestants are all great people so anyone else can win the money. Good that everyone who was eliminated gets 2000 for entering.

No comments:

Post a Comment