First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Week 38: Settle my working paperwork

Another week, another 10k went to Nd. I am not upset anymore. I know I will get it back slowly. But I am going to put my foor down seeing that October I need to start pushing to get all the money back. I will be okay.. Other than that I already submit my paperwork for the new job but it looks like I won't be teaching next week. 


Sept 13

• Did a lot of classes this morning

• Took a nap after classes

• Ordered some chicken rice. After that went to the groceries to do some groceries while picking up wife's medicine

• In the evening continue on more classes 

• Nd is not feeling well so she took her flu medication and went to sleep the whole  weekend 

• Nf bought the same phone twice and now she wants me to sell it off. 


Sept 14

• Didn't do much classes this morning since wife wants to go as early as H2

• Had breakfast with wife at the uni and then drop her off. I was supposed to pick her up and send her to physio but physio was cancelled. So that means I can use this time to clean the house

• Mop, vacuum and did laundry. The landry clothes rack broke. I really need to buy a new one. 

• Cook some masak lemak and then pick thme up and we all had lunch around 3pm

• Did more classes in the evening, cleaned the kitchen and went to bed 

• Had some intimate moment with wife close to 1am. So tired 

• The best part of the day is that I got to talk to Nd for more than 1 hour 30 minutes. We Talked in the morning and thne some time in the afternoon when was going back to court. She said I was very good looking. I like that 


Sept 15

• This morning after class I send wife to the office. 

• Clean the bathrooms today and kitchen and then took a shower. 

• Went to pick up wife for lunch. We ate some ramen. I think I might be allergic to the ramen because after eating it I feel a bit sick 

• Went back home and cook some fried rice for dinner 

• Nd called me and was crying. The guy who she want to cut ties with ask for another 5k for all the thing she spend on her. So I gave  5k. Its okay. I am Tawakkul with Allah and I believe that good things are coming my way. 

• Pick up wife and H2 close to 5pm and then start doing classes until 9pm. But I fall asleep at at 6 so I miss one class. It's okay. I was very tired to begin with. 


Sept 16

• Today is Malaysia Day which means everyone is fast asleep. So I could do a lot of classes until 10am 

• After that I went to my neighbours house for Tahlil arwah. The old crew was there and we all read surah Yasin and just talk great things about arwah. We also had some food after that 

• Came home I took a short nap and then ordered some ayam gepuk for wife and sushi for the kids 

• Took more sleep and then wake up later 

• Nd text me and she was not in good shape. Apprently she was in the hospital because the guy became crazy and hurt her. She is also asking for another 4k because the guy is extorting her for more money. I just gave because I know she needs the money more. Tawakal to Allah and everything is going to be okay

• After classes in the evening I went out to eat some tosai at Q bsitro

• Slept close to 11


Sept 17

• Did classes and send H2 to class. Had breakfast at the uni. Send wife to work and then settle all my part time working documents

• Went to the bank and took out 10k. I had to give 6k to Nd because she wants to settle her loan. I told her this would be the last one until a long time. So let's see how it goes  

• Went home and cooked some roast chicken 

• Pick up wife and H2 

• Did classes in the evening and got a call from Nd. 

• I choose to finally end replaced and start a new game Lego Batman Legacy of the Dark Knight. So far I am loving it. 

• Slept at 1130pm


Sept 18

• Today I only had 9 classes in the morning. After that I was craving some mushroom risotto so I decided to go to do some groceries to make that as well as a chicken pot pie on Sunday 

• The mushroom risotto turned out splended and while we were eating the gardener came to cut the grass 

• I took a short nap before we need to go out to see H2 and wife friend

• They went for ice cream all the mall. I just sit there playing with my phone. I really don't feel like talking that much 

• Me and H2 had sushi for dinner and bought some for wife. We came home close to 820 and I did a little more classes. 


Next week? Well I was supposed to be teaching my first class on Monday but we found out there were only 2 students so maybe I won't teach... It is still too early to say. Other than that I have nothing much on the horizon next week. A couple more weeks before my Japan trip I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment