First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, September 5, 2026

American Horror Stories Season 3

This season is very interesting 










Anthology: While waitinf for the original AHS. We can one off episodes of this Anthology series. Some a great some are a bit meh 

Best episode: Bestie and X are one of the standout episodes. The rest is okay I guess. I mean this shows are nto that scary to begin with. 

Curiousity: You know the moment you see something weird. You run. Don't go chasing it but run. Most people here don't do that 

Season 4: Season 4 is confirmed but with today gap season. Probably going be a whlie until we get it

No comments:

Post a Comment