First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, October 12, 2024

Transformers One

 Make me miss the old Cybertron games for the pc











What is it about?
The origin of Optimus Prime and Megatron before they became who they were meant to be

The Good
The story is amazing. It is true to the Transformers lore
It is 30% funny (Bumblebee has the best lines) which is great
The evolution from friends to being enemies is great to watch 

The Bad
Nothing much this movie is perfect. I just wished that they used some of the classic music and sound from old Transformers shows

The Ugly
Nothing

After Credits: 2 Scenes

Verdict: One of the best Transformers movie. A must watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment