First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 7, 2024

La Brea Season 3

It is a good thing that the story is finished. 

















Cancelled: This show was already cancelled before they started but it was nice of the network to allow them to wrap up the story which was very confusing 

Cutting cost: Since they are working on a tight budget, they had to make some cuts. Gone was the big crash site. Most of the key actors from the previous two season were not present (but were there on the finale) 

The story: The story is so confusing that it doesn't make that much sense on what they are telling. Time travel stories are usually weird that way 

Ending: Everyone got their happy ending which is a win in my book even if the story end in the end was just ok

No comments:

Post a Comment