First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Rebel Ridge

Its like what if John Wick was black


















What is it about?
A stranger needing to bail out his cousin has gotten into trouble with local police. Little do they know. He is not your average person 

The Good
The action is realistic. They interviewed the director and said they wanted to make the action as believable as possible 
The story is simple and yet it will leave you hanging due to the action 

The Bad
The final fight scene was quite fast. I was expecting more. 
Too much B roll on stuff why did it happen. 

The Ugly 
I wish it was more. 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: Awesome movie. I think I can see a sequel if netflix pick it up

No comments:

Post a Comment