First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, October 13, 2024

The West Wing Season 5

This is where it get boring 










What happen this season: They got zoey back. Lots of policies stuff. Will change sides. The president maybe going to declare war 

Who has the best story: I think the characters are just gettignn too boring and that is politics in a nutshell. Boring. So I think everyone has a time to shine but I like CJ character the best

Notable episodes: The time the whitehouse went to lockdown. A secret legistative deal. Leo's backstory

Cliffhanger?: It ends with the US probably/maybe going to declare war on Palestine. Really you can't make this shit up since this is close to real life 20+ years later  

No comments:

Post a Comment