First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 14, 2024

In A Violent Nature

So this is what actual vengeful spirits do in real life 










What is it about?
A horror story about a group of teen distrub a vengeful spirit. But the twist is that it is from the killer perspective

The Good
It all makes sense when you look at it from his view. Most of the time is just spend walking from point A to point B 
You can hear the backstory on the side characters since its just mostly silence 
The murders are so burtal. Like Mortal Kombat burtal 

The Bad
I don't get the ending. It does switch back to a different prespective 

The Ugly 
Nothing much

After Credits: No 

Verdict: It is a very unique story. Can be watch if you don't mind the gore 


No comments:

Post a Comment