First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

The West Wing Season 4

 I think this is where the season peak 










Whats going on this season: Running for relection, Sam got regulated to be a senator

Goodbye Sam: Well in real life it was always about pay so they made a story where he is running for a senator for California. I kinda miss Sam. I like how he talked and only getting him like 13 episodes sucked

Hello Will: Will is the speech guy. He is a bit better but doesn't have the same spark as Sam. But I think he doesn't mind he role in the white house 

Ending: The ending with a major cliffhanger and a new president. That was scary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment