First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, October 11, 2024

Monarch: Legacy of Monsters

Part of the Godzilla universe 










What is it about: A show about the secret organisation Monarch that monitors all monster activity all over the world. The series spans over 80 years and the cool part is both father and son are playing the same characters

Its so dark: As in some places is just to dark. I think they do that to save on special effects but it makes of very terrible viewing

Family drama: The family drama is the main crux of the story. Basically it follows the Randa family and how it ties everything to Monarch 

Season 2: It has been confirmed but they added a new character in the mix. So I don't know what is going to happen since the story is pretty much wrapped



No comments:

Post a Comment