First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sonic Advance 2

I'm Better than the original



Game no: 160
Genre: Action 
Platform: GBA

What's is it about?
Same sonic premise. Stop Dr Eggman while rescuing his friends

Game consists of: 
- Running
- Platforming
- Boss fighting

What's good:
- More speed courses than platforming
- No more water strages which is good

What's bad:
- The course have a path where if you miss it you need to do one full round to get it back which does  make the game a bit frustrating
- The final boss is al the bosses. I don't see how to win without savestates

Status: Beat the game with Sonic






Score: Worth to be played at least once 

No comments:

Post a Comment