First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Day 212: Gain a new skill

Today I spend the whole day with my man RJ. First we had a meeting to settle. Then we had a big lunch. It was nasi lemak with a ton of condiments. After that RJ was having a stiff neck. He went for a massage. I followed but didn't get one. There was no happy ending in the end. After lunch we tried to figure out how to do SAP. It took us close to 4 hours to figure it out. Before and after lunch. But I learn the system very fast and it was super easy. After settling it, it only took 5 mins to come out he report. RJ seems to be please and I felt appreciated. The funny thing is I am like a ghost in the office. No one was asking for expect my collegue. Which I don't mine. Tomorrow I have a seminar to go to. Yay... Off work

Achievement: Learn SAP

No comments:

Post a Comment