First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Day 215: A week of traning

Yesterday I was on medical leave. So Tuesday is my first day at work. Fun fact: Yesterday was the record for the office of people asking for medical and emergency leave. Came to the office today for a training on the product. the training was good enough. nothing to surprising. Got a couple of good insights. I just found out that my mom in law is at the hospital due to a sprained ankle, so I ask for my boss if I could leave early. He was cool with it. I love my job. Tomorrow will be my one year anniversary.

Level up: +1
Current Level: 43

No comments:

Post a Comment