First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Day 210: This is sad news

Yesterday was quite a shock. My only good friend in sales. RJ is finally quitting. It's not because of the money but he doesn't like the process of the company anymore. Which I don't blame him. He doesn't need the companies money to survive. After this I'll be working with people who doesn't quite care or respect me as a human being. I am more ready for that. Besides that I had to redo my claims since I can't put the different months claim the same form... Another week it will be exactly one year.

Level you: +1
Current Level: 42

No comments:

Post a Comment