First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, April 25, 2016

Day 223: Bonus day baby...

Well the title is self explanatory. Today is the day we got paid and then some. My prorated amount was more than my monthly salary but the tax was almost half of my monthly salary. Imagine if people got more than 10,000. Their tax will be like 15% of then. It's time to celebrate and pay my bills. Not sure what I want to buy. Today is another day where I am not doing anything... That 's not even the funny part... The funny part is when my boss walk to me and I ask to give me some work. He said... "just do what you currently do" Which I have already done but now...now I have  nothing to do... Boss then went to say... "Just chill out" or something equivalent to it... Well that came from my bosses mouth... I really need to figure out something after next week. I'll just give one more week

No comments:

Post a Comment