First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Day 224: Risk of Rain... Which it does

Continuing my streak of not having any projects. I was just minding y own business when I saw the CEO calls all the best employees from each department with their respective bosses. The CEO was showing his appreciation to the staff that the company deems as assets. Was I jealous... Not even close... I happy where I am right now. If i didn't get bonus it would be a different story. But at least I'm a competent worker. One of my friend got more than '3' but unofficially from the company. So he got another extra income that will be credited in his account next month. Happy for him... Now I just have to lay low and see what will happen next...

No comments:

Post a Comment