First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 24, 2026

Week 34: Kun Faya Kun and it is going to be okay

 What a birthday week. You know for the first time in a long time. I feel good about myself. Even will all the money borrowing. I think we are going to be fine. I am going to call it mercy from Allah. I believe everything is going to be fine with me. Other than that I got to celebrate my birthday 2 times this week. How cool is that 


Aug 16

• Did a lot of classes in the morning and I went to do groceries because today I am cooking lasanga for the family

• I do not like to cook lasanga because it takes forever to make. The whole process takes around 4 hours. It is so tedious 

• Did some steps as well 

• Wife student want to come and visit the house, but wife doesn't want any visitors 

• Everyone had 2nd of the lasanga. It was a hit with the marinara sauce 

• Nd visited got to visit a football stadium for free. She got to saw Newcastle playing. That seems fun. She miss eating Malaysian food. 


Aug 17

• Start the day after classes is by sending wife to physio at 11. Did some shopping and steps. Steps are getting harder 

• I wasn't listening to wife so she gave me the silent treatement until after lunch. That was bad on my part anyway 

• Had lunch at the university food court

• Came home did some classes and wash wife's car in the evening

• Pick up wife and did more classes 

• H2 is going on a camping trip with sister in law. She is coming on the 20th 

• Nd text me and say she wants to borrow another 400 to activate roaming. After that she called me for 8 minutes and we talked and laugh a lot. She seems happy eventhough she has a bad case diarrhea. She decided to stay longer there for a while before


Aug 18

• Today after classes and send the wife to work. H1 ask me to send her to the train station because she wants to go eat at the ayam gepuk viral place. 

• But not before she gave me her glasses which were damange and ask me to fix it. I straight away went to the shop to try and fix it. It is a good thing that did

• Came back home and get ready to pick up Arf because he wants to treat me to a birthday lunch

• We went to eat some wagyu and brisket sourdough pizza. Due to it being sourdough, it doesn't fill too filling. He also gave me a couple of nice t-shirts and a vanity plate 

• Send Arf home and pick up H1 at the train station. After picking up the cleaner went to wife's office to pick her up

• Did classes in the morning and send the cleaner back close to 1130pm. 


Aug 19

• After my usual morning classes I have to send my car to the service centre in order to change the timiling belt. The good news is that I can complain about the other problems in the car 

• Cook some chicken curry and steamed cabbage 

• After that wife wanted to go to visit her father so with that I can't do my classes for today 

• At dad in law house we ate some karipap and cempedak for tea and then dad ask to go to the mall because she wants to give H2 her old tablet but we need to get her a new tablet. Good thing that they have a spare wheelchair so I can push wife around the mall

• After buying the tablet we went for dinner at Ah Cheng laksa. The food was mid. Nothing too special. 


Aug 20 🎂 

• Did classes in the morning and after that had to send H1 retainer to the dentist because it’s broken 

• Cooked some chicken Alfredo for the girls and ate ayam gepuk for lunch

• Mom came from KL. But she 

• Did more classes and the problem started 

• H1 left her scrunchie at her grandparents house and she wants to get it right away. Wife was not having it. I had to calm wife down and had to calm H1 down. Both of them finally agreed to a truce 

• Today is Nfs birthday. I got her a box of 4 cookies and a note. She is having a fun time celebrating her birthday 

• Nad called me twice. And also ask to borrow 1k for her change of tickets… I gave her because I know one day she is good for it 


Aug 21

• Did morning classes and then send mom off. She ask me to order some airconds for her room and H1's 

• Send H1 and her boyfriend to the mall. The wanted to go to the pokemon card convention 

• Wife wanted Naknak for lunch 

• Went to pray and then came back for one class before picking up cleaners 

• Went to the mall. Wife and H2 went shopping for some stuff. I manage to did my steps 

• H1 and boyfriend went back home with us.

• Got a call for 15 mins with Nd. It was good. Nfs was in her depressed mood because the guy is not texting her back. 


Aug 22

• Finish class just in time to say goodbye to H2 before she left for camping. The house is not going to be the same without her 

• After class got to have some initimate time with wife. That was nice since it has been a while 

• Then we all got ready including H1, we are going to the mall to celebrate my birthday early. We went to a all you can eat sushi restaurant and it was really good. We could eat as much sushi as we want which was what I wanted 

• After that we went around the mall. When I went for prayers with H1 I got a call from Nd. Her phone was having a lot of problems so she ask to borrow another 3k to buy a phone. I believe in Allah will. I do believe as well. Help those who are in need. So I gave her the money and hoping she will pay me back. 

• Went to get some ice cream and I got double scoop. After that went home close to 5pm

• Took a short nap and then did some work. Wife suprised me with a portable shaver as a gift. Not what I wanted but its okay. I am happy to get anything.

• Finish work close to 9 and did some more walking. Its getting harder and harder to complete my steps.

• In other news. Nfs is just getting frustrated that the person she likes is not talking to her. 


Next week will be my birthday. This sunday I am going out with my mom. Other than that I don't have anything big planned. I got to go to the airport multiple times so that is something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment