First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Avatar Aang: The Last Airbender

We get to see the gang back 











What is about?
15 years has past after the great war and everyone is trying to rebuild the world until a new threat emerges 

The Good
The animation is so beautiful. Every frame can be a wallpaper. 
The action is top notch. Avatar fighting is really awesome thing to watch 
Everybody got their screen time to shine 

The Bad
I wish there was more Avatar during this age. But this is the age of peace so I don't think they would want to do a full series 

The Ugly
Nothing much

After Credits: No 

Verdict: A must watch if you are an Avatar fan 

No comments:

Post a Comment