First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 10, 2026

Week 32: A good week with a littl e bit of hiccups

This week is done and dusted. I am feeling a bit sad but hopeful. I Think a lot of istigfar has taken a toll on me that I will just led Allah help me and I will do my best to push my luck forward. Ameen 


Aug 2

• After class we got ready to go out to have some lunch

• H1 is not here since she went to watch Spider-Man with her friends 

• We went to eat at our burger joint and wife ordered fried chicken. The fried chicken tasted horrible. Probaby one of the worse fried chicken I ate 

• Wife lost a handmade charm and we can't find where is it 

• Went to do grocery shopping and hang out at mom in law house for a while

• Came back home around 6pm. I did some more steps. Doing steps is getting harder since I need to do more steps 

• Wife started taking a weight loss drink but after one drink she felt horrible and wanetd to sell off the drink. It also doesn't help that she shot her back and now everything hurts. 

• Went to bed close to 11pm.


Aug 3 

• In the morning as usual did some classes. 

• Wife decided to take leave today as her back is killing her 

• Made some masak lemak for the family by going grocery shopping

• Nd text me and said that she decided to get married because she really needs themoney and pay me off. I cried. I know giving the money is the only to keep her around. So I decided to give it to her anyway. I took out 20k for her. I am leaving it to Allah to help me pay it back off 

• In the evening I did my steps. It is getting harder and harder since its already close to 9000 steps 

• Took a nap before making more lessons and going to be close to 11.


Aug 4 🎂

• Today is my mom birthday. She is 72. She has a conference right now so everyone celebrated her birthday at the conference 

• It was a good day for me. Classes. Wife decided to work from home so I get to exercise a bit while waiting for my groceries to come 

• Made some beef strips gyodon bowls with tofu and egg. The kids love it but I didn't eat it. I instead ate the ayam gepuk near my house 

• Pick up cleaners and continue to do some more classes. My step count has reach 9000 so its getting longer and longer. 

• Nd needed to go to Edinburgh Scotland to handle some inheritance issue. She use my credit card to buy the tickets which is 5k. I manage to secure a 4.8% monthly interested. She will pay it in 6 months. 


Aug 5
• It was an easy day today. Did classes. Did my steps. The water filter person came

• Send wife to work and had lunch at the university 

• Went with H2 to get my eyes checked. My eyes were okay. My shortsightedness is becoming more clearer but I don't need glasses anytime soon 

• Pick up wife from her office and then we all had movie time with the family. We watch Avatar Aang: The Last Airbender (5/5)

• Did some classes in the evening and then went to bed at 11. 


Aug 6

• Today after classes and steps I send wife to the hospital 

• The doctor told that wife needs to be warded to get her physio in. But wife doesn't want to so we schedule on a Monday 

• Ate some nasi lemak and soup at q bistro 

• Went to the mall and bought H2 a puzzle since we are not going on holiday 

• Came back home we gave the puzzle to H2. H1   has her best friend over. I did some classes and at night they ordered pizza

• Wife got pyjamas but she can't fit it so I am wearning it now. It is very comfortable. 


Aug 7

• Usual routine of classes and exercise 

• Today I didn't cook so I bought food from the nearby shop. There were fresh crabs so I got that for wife. Also got some cendol for dessert

• Went to friday prayers. Took a nap back 

• Pick up cleaner and continue classes

• In the evening our famous influencer did a contest where people who buy his products get to go to Italy. I try my luck maybe I got it but I didn't. I did however got the product. Probably going to give some to my friends

• Forza, send cleaner back ome and slept close to 1215am

• Nd was very busy today. I didn't get the chance to talk to her that much. After that she told me she had an emergency and then radio silent. I can't help it but thinking this is the end. I think we have an expiry date and I will have to let it go. I pray to Allah that I get to marry her. But it is getting harder and harder by the day. Please Allah... give me strength


Aug 8

• Today is going to be a long day of classes. After that I did an hour of walking. 

• Ordered some mee kolo and fried rice for lunch. Wife and H2 wanted mcdonalds instead. H1 just stayed in the room until th eend 

• Had class in the evening. Thaught a 16 year old and got a 1 STAR review. Got a long email about that lesson but its a coaching rather than a reprimand. So that is okay. Remember to take a nap next time after a meal

• Took a short nap after class and then we had to get ready for the wedding 

• We had to dress in black for the wedding and the wedding is located beside my mom in law house

• We went to the wedding is was grand. It was a rich person wedding. In the entrance everyone got pokemon cards and the girls were so excited. I gave my cards away to them 

• Inside we have cards with our names and it was a sitting wedding which means we are not allowed to leave until the proceedings are done. It was quite a while before we got to eat. The food was amazing. They started us of with Soto Ayam which H1 didn't finish and gave it to me. After that it was rice with 6 types of lauk. Ayam masak merah, rendang daging, sayur lemak, udang (that is an expensive wedding when there is seafood), fish. It ended with a dessert that was fried banana porriage and palm sugar sago. We stayed longer because we were having fun talking to the guest. H2 was enjoying seeing her friend (which has changed a lot). We ended the wedding with fireworks

• Came home and took another shower and went to bed

• Nd was busy taking care of her aunt who is not feeling well. So this week didn't talk to her that much 


Next week I will want to go to the airport to see Nd. I will ask her if I can send her to the airport and then if she says no I will come and see her off. Wife is going to rest for 3 days due to her back. Other than that I have nothing much plan

No comments:

Post a Comment