First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Week 38 - H1 went to prom

 So this week I finally got my computer running. H1 is going to prom

Sept 15
Bought a SSD for the PC. Finally the PC is running back to normal again.
H1 went to her friends house to finish the prom decorations
Me, wife and H2 went to a wedding. The wedding was H2 teacher. The food was good but there was a lot of kuih. I think I ate a lot
Went to MIL house. She has her husband family there. I really couldn't wait to get out. Ever since the incident I kinda of hate my mother in law. I don't hate her but I hate what she has become. Someone who is being used. But you know what I am just going to keep quiet after tomorrow

Sept 16

The girls went out with thier aunt shopping
We went to see wife's friend. Had a good time catching up but it was a buzzkill snice she brought her husband andf her husband wants to rush it.

Sept 17
Lazy day. Still a public holiday
It rained most of the the time
Made some fried glass noodles. It was good.
Pick up maid

Sept 18
Dad in law came down.

Sept 19
H1 had her first driving lesson.

Sept 20
Run errands for H1 for the prom thing. We book a hotel for her for tomorrow so that she could stay late and hang out with her friends. This could be the last time they are going to be together
Wife was not feeling great today. She is always is in constant pain. I really sometimes am sad and I don't know what to do.
Talked to my friend today and I realise something, in this friendship they don't bring anything in the table. It's always a transaction meaning that they need company and I provide it. So going forward I really should temper my expectatoins more knowing that we are never going to reach the same point in our life. It's okay. It was my mistake of thinking that. After this I would just lower my expectatoins and then just enjoy their company

Sept 21
H1 packed her bag to get ready to go to uni tomorrow
Send H1 to the hotel so she can get ready for porm
Realxing saturday
Was annoyed at best friend so really now it seals the deal that moving forward I think I should really temper my expectations

Overall it has been a good week. Next week H1 won't be here since she has to go for orientation so it will just me, wife and H2. It is going to be a busy week. But the good news is that I've done my quota for class and now it is just doing extra classes for extra money 

No comments:

Post a Comment