First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Interview with a Vampire Season 2

The story concludes 










Where we left off: The story continues with the Vampire Louie and now we found out tha the has been living with the Vampire Armand. 

This season: They travel from Ukraine Russia and ended up in Paris 

The episodes: Every episode is enjoyable. I like it when they are in Paris. Seeing every character was flesh out quite well

Ending: Every thread was close. There are some questions and there is a season 3. But I am not sure where does this goes since this chapter is now close 

No comments:

Post a Comment