Oct 4
• Did a lot of classes in the morning and after that had to go to the mall with H2 and mom
• H2 had a picnic with her friends at the park near the mall but before that we ate at an okay malay food shop. Mom didn't like it that much.
• Send H2 to the park and went to change money to yen and won
• Came home and did more classes
• Finish my weekly Forza mission and then went to bed.
Oct 5
• Did classes in the morning after sending H2 and wife to work
• After that did my class for the afternoon. My student presention was good but I had to brainstorm with him on his final project
• Pick H2 up and went ate masak lemak that my mom cooked
• Pick up wife in the evening and went to the mall. She wanted to cut her hair but opt to not do it
• Came home did classes, had dinner and went to bed
Oct 6
• couldn’t do much classes in the morning because today I am flying to Japan
• Had lunch with wife before I went to my last class before a week off. Gave them their final project
• Came home after picking up H2 and wife. Start packing and fill up H1 car
• Said goodbye to the girls and left to the airport at 630pm
• Checked in by 730 and straight went to the golden lounge since mom was a gold member
• Solat and then had a 4 course meal. There were a lot of food to choose from. I ate rice, mushroom soup, porridge, pasta and end it with fruits
• Boarded the plane after a long line of baggage check. We were in line with a lot of Japanese students
• Depart at 1025 and by that time I was already sleepy so I went to sleep.
• Nd had a problem. A friend of hers is getting blackmail and she needs 1.5k. I told her that I really don’t have the money and then the last text from her is that something terrible happened to her. Sigh… the gift that keeps on giving I guess
Oct 7
• Woke up at 12 for meal service. Mom order the fish and I ordered the chicken. Fish was too lemony but chicken was okay
• At 1:20am I had a tummy ache and the had explosive poo in the lavatory. It didn’t help since they have small cups to clean myself up. But the cool thing is that the poop was super sucked away.
• Landed at 450am local time and took us a while to get out of the airport. Mom had to do her visa even though I already did it for her
• Bought tickets for the bus to Itami Airport and had to wait until 730am for the bus to leave.
• The whole bus trip I was sleeping on and off while enjoying Osaka scenery.
• Came to the airport and checked in by 9am. Had a croissant and beverage and just hang out while charging my phone
• Around 1030 mom was hungry so we ordered two tempura sets for lunch. It was okay. She enjoyed it
• Oh the friend that I lost. Came back so that’s something.
• We flew to Fukuoka close to 1pm. The flight was a bit delayed so we landed a bit late
• We got our bag and navigated the train system all the way to the hotel.
• The hotel was nice. You can take as many amenities do you want and they even offer pyjamas.
• We settle down and then at 6 we went of for dinner
• Dinner today was a local dish called Motsunabe. It’s basically hot pot dish. Mom didn’t like it because the protien was beef fat. I loved it. Oh well try it once. Good thing I ordered
Oct 8
• Today woke up early and did class. Since it was the first day I was confused with the time difference
• After class (I had to cancel two) I had to send my mom to the conference centre. It was a 22 minute walk and we just walked slowly throughwards it
• After that I went shopping. First stop was Family Mart. I got me 2 pairs of socks
• Then I walked all the way to the store that sells the glasses that wife wanted. After a while we looked we found that there were not glasses that wife wanted.
• So I went to the 3rd store with was the Jump store. There I boght H2 the anime volleyball jacket that she wanted.
• Then I made my way to find the pokemon centre. There I just ask the person to find me the things that they can find. I only manage to get one item each for the girls
• The last stop was the Nintendo Store. There I bought myself 2 shirts. One for me and one for H1.
• My english student was on her way to meet me. After I finish shopping I met her at another store and then we went to have lunch. She treated me to some grilled hoke and sashimi. It was delicious but eating rice with chopsticks is always a challenge.
• We talked like we were friends for a while. I listen to her stories while she listen to mine. Hard to believe we just met if feels like we been friends for a while
• After lunch we went to the last stop to get some pokemon cards and then I drop her off at her massage place.
• I walked back to the hotel and just soak my body in the tub
• At 430 I went to pick up mom at the convention centre only to find that I use all my 5G data. I had to by another 10gb for emergency
• Went to bring mom to eat some indian food. That place was not halal so we opt to eat it with some veggie curry. The naan was delicious
• Came home, did some more classes. Got scolded by hotel for me being too loud. And then now it is time for bed
• Nd is not talking to me. So I don't know what is happening with her. Frankly I don't want to care anymore. I thought she was the one but I think after October if the thing I predict won't happen it is time for me to say my goodbyes and probably give her the bill for everything she owe me.
Oct 9
• Wake up early this mornign to do some classes before leaving the house around 9 to go to the fish market. First we went to the central bus terminal to get a bus card to go anywhere
• The problem was we took the wrong bus and we have to take 3 more busses to get on the right track
• The fish market was a fish market per se it was more a fish offices where they do fish trade. The fish market was at the back and we are can't go in
• After taking some pictures we left the area and the I ask mom weather she wants to eat some bangaladeshi halal food. The thing was it was 22 minutes away by walking. Mom was up to it but clearly when we arrived there she was already tired
• The Bangaladeshi shop was very unique and quaint. There was a lot of things from the region and they serve our mutton briyani on teracotta (Stone) bowls. They had wooden spoons and wooden chopsticks in order not to damage the bowl. Mom got her meal first and I saw her eating it slowly. My meal didn't arrive until 12 minutes later and I still manage to finish eating before mom. They gave us some tea at the end of our meal
• After that we talked back to the train station to and get home. Mom was clearly tired so she wanted to go to sleep. I on the other hand wanted to go shopping again so I went back to the Hakata station to visit the Pokemon shop and Nintendo shop again. Nf wanted a lightweight umbrella so I got one for her. Her boyfriend is jealous of me and I told her to stop comparing me
• After that I went home close to 5 and pack everything. Even the pokemon cards I got the girls.
• Mom woke up and was hungry so we went to 7 Eleven to get a meal. But while we are going there, there was the Hakata river festival and there were traditional dances going around
• We bought some salmon and rice and ask them to put it in the microwave. We had our meal at the park and then went back to throw away our trash. I bought some ice cream and then just went for stroll before we went home
• Took a show, did one class, blog about it and I am calling it a day.
• Nd hasn't text me for 36 hours now. I fear she is either a) dead b) in the hospital c) lost her phone d) ghosting me. I hope its not a. I text her friend but there was no asnwer. I pray she is okay.
Oct 10
• Today in the morning I only can do a couple of classes because this morning my student is coming down at 8am to bring me and mom out and about the city
• She came at 745 and said hi to the both of us. I gave her the chocolate I bought and she gave me some grapes
• The first place we stopped at was Daizaifu. It is a tourist area where there is a shirne and people go there to ask for success in anything they want to achieve. The place is covered with 1000 year tress and a lot of places where people hang their hopes and dreams. We also did try a Japanese dessert made from mochi and red bean paste
• After that she drove us to the only mosque in Fukuoka. It was not even a typical mosque more like a 3 store building. We knocked but there was no one inside so me and my mom did some prayers and left
• We walked to our next places which was a Pakistani restaurant. It was packed with Japanese people and their speciality was mutton briyani. I ordered the chicken since I saw the portion of the briyani and it was too much in my opinion.
• After that my mom wanted to go to something call Teamlab forest near the stadium but when we reached there it actually a kids area where they can go and hunt virtuals things. Mom decide to opt out against it. We walked around the stadium and saw a lot of famous people's hands I shook Micheal Jackson and Paul McCartneys hands
• My student brought us back close to 2 and both me and my mom just felt asleep. It was probably the food coma.
• I tried calling Nd and texting her frined and they didn't gave me anything. After a while she said hello and the call only lasted for 10 seconds since she was not okay. Sigh... I pray that she will be okay and call me back
• Now in the evening, did some classes and then will probably go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment