First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, July 20, 2026

Psych Season 2

This show is getting better 











The writing is amazing: No idea how they make this show but the comedic timing between those two are amazing. I mean there are some funny episodes I mean really funny 

Chief: Chief Karen Vick has been added as a series regular. She is still interim cheif but it changed until the last episode 

Intro: This season, there is a Christmas Intro and an Intro in Spanish 

Cliffhanger: In ended with Shawn mom coming back in the picture. I forgot and thought her mom died but she just left them. Season 3 is going to be very interesting 

No comments:

Post a Comment