First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Day 360: Last company briefing for the year

Today everyone is dressed in corporate colors since it was the last company briefing of the year. The CEO said that we are doing well and we will be expecting a good bonus As usual... I always feel that I am at the end of the straw for this. Do I care.. a bit.. But there is nothing that I can do about it. Other than that, we found out that next year the company will be organizing a company trip for the team. Probably somewhere abroad but we don't know yet. Boss assigned me some work which I think it is good exposure for me to learn more about what CK does on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment